Thursday, April 29, 2010

Renee Rouleau Skin Spa Tips


If you haven't already been you really should treat yourself to a facial at Renee Rouleau skin spa located at One Arts Plaza. I know sometimes it's difficult to find the time to pamper ourselves but let me tell you, it's one of THE best things I've done for myself. Besides the fact that it has so many physical and mental benefits, it's just something we all deserve. After I left my first session for an hour facial, I felt as though I had been at the spa for half a day...absolute bliss.

Here are a few "Spring Cleaning" tips:

-Spring clean your pores with a professional facial & apply a serum to your skin
-Lighten up your moisturizer to allow your skin to breathe
-Don't neglect your neck & exfoliate with a facial scrub
-Brighten up your skin with moisturizers & serums that have vitamin C & Bilberry Extract
-Wear sunscreen daily
-Out with the old, in with the new - treat yourself with an intense exfoliation & chemical peel
-Clean out & donate skin or beauty products you haven't used in over a year - women's shelters such as The Family Place are a great spot to start


No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
 
free hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .